Recent content by Greatwhite24

1. G

Max C-250 - T5 to LED Conversion

Is it ok to keep the Hydra 26's so close to the plastic? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. G

Red Sea Max 250 Replacement Pumps

I haven't been on this site for a while but I guess it changed. Used to be really active. I'll check with another forum I guess. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. G

Anyone change pump #2?
  4. G

I need to replace pump # 2 in a Red Sea Max 250. I bought the Eheim compact 3000 for it but it seems too big and the green hose doesn't attach. I have the Eheim compact 3000 in the left side, pump # 1. What did everyone else use for pump # 2? I'm looking for a quick change with will fit the...
  5. G

HELP! Can someone ID this Algae

Does the Kent Tech-M kill it for good or just while your doing with it? I can't get any information if it is just masking it or killing it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. G

HELP! Can someone ID this Algae

I have a RSM 250 about 3-4 years old. I have been having this plant or whatever it is growing on the top overflow for months. I keep ripping it out and it keeps growing back. Now I have it growing on some of my rocks. Not sure what this is but it has a blueish color to it. I attached someone...
  7. G

Help With Calcium, Alk and Mag!!!!

It looks healthy and yes the tentacles come out right after the lights go out and I try to feed it every other or every 3rd day. I'll try to move it somewhere else on the sand bed and see how it does. I appreciate all the help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. G

My numbers are coming back to Earth but this coral is the same, not opening and does not look like the picture it's supposed to look like Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. G

I'm feeding it every 2-3 days. I have a MP 10 and its on one of the random flow patterns, not sure which one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. G

I run the 2 Chemipure with the purigen and Filter floss. Change the filter floss weekly. I have mine set up just like most people on this site. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. G

Temp ranges from 76-79. My house stays cool in winter and central air in summer so no need for a chiller. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. G

1-Rodi water 2 -never heard of chloramine so I'm guessing not 3-Brand New RSM 250 4-T5/ Ati suggested 6 5-Brand new, Maybe 2 weeks 6- Eheim 3000 in right hand chamber with no chiller, original pump 1 and I have a MP10 7-I placed them in tank for 15 minutes in bag, did the drip method for 2...
  14. G

I use Rodi water, Spectrapure 4 stage and I have a RSM 250 with stock T5 lighting with the recommended Ati 3 blue, 2 coral and 1 purple. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. G

I do a 10% water change weekly. I've not had good luck with corals over the 2 years I've had this tank. I've been through a few torch corals, anemone, and a few other corals. They either did not open or wilted away. So I took a break for about a year and didn't buy any. I ordered 3 recently...