Recent content by goldenmean

1. goldenmean

Chicago Tank Tear Down. All Live Stock for sale!

Im buying a new home so it is time to tear down my 55g tank that has been up for nearly 10 years. I am looking for new homes for all my Live Stock and Live Rock (From Tampa Bay Salt Water). The chalice that I have is the size of a dinner plate and I have several large colonies of different...
  2. goldenmean

The 12g Nano-Phoenix Rises

It's been awhile but the nano is still up and running. Nearly 9 years. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=751032598285008&l=7371697975625404872
  3. goldenmean

tampabay saltwater live rock

I have used TBSW Package for my 55g tank and When I redid my 12g nano I used them again. I loved everything I got. Lots of hitchhikers. I was not scared off by the mantis shrimp. I got 3 of them with my big tank and another one with the nano. I gave one mantis away with the 55 and let...
  4. goldenmean

Anyone tried out any add-on moonlights?

I have two of them on my 55g! I think they are fantastic.
  5. goldenmean

Happy birthday Goldenmean

Its the same French Bulldog puppy but now we actually have him! This is Tatta!
  6. goldenmean

Happy birthday Goldenmean

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank you all! I can tell you that Red Velvet cake and puppy kisses were involved!
  7. goldenmean

The Nano is dead. Long Live THE 23!!!

Congrats on the upgrade! You have the reefer disease, hee hee Now the 10g tank can become a sump!
  8. goldenmean

Help Needed: how do we ship Urchins?

You can find a short little plastic thermos at walmart/target or dollar stores. I have one that some ricordias were shipped in. It is about the size of a bowl of soup
  9. goldenmean

A 55G link in the Golden Chain

Hi Mark & B9! I will have to get a bigger skimmer for sure!
  10. goldenmean

A 55G link in the Golden Chain

Zo and I have found our next link in our golden chain. It doesnt go in the 55g tank but I am going to share it here anyway!! We have been looking for over a year and a half and this past weekend we found him. This is our new French Bulldog Puppy. We found him from a breeder in DC which we...