Recent content by GirlyGirl101

1. GirlyGirl101

Girlys' new 90 gal

All I had was a mushroom, a xenia, a leather and 2 zoas, and a very unhappy torch. Returned them all except one zoa that was a apoxied into place. That sucker ain't go'in nowhere! Loved them all. Sad to hear it didn't have to let them go. [emoji17] But maybe again in the future! Thanks for...
  2. GirlyGirl101

HELP! Thoughts on my rock layout?

Those are looking great. I did a search online, that helped tremendously, you're doing great though!
  3. GirlyGirl101

Girlys' new 90 gal

I was worried about having to frag and control growth and feeding and keeping it in place, and moving it till it was happy, and it getting knocked down, and, ok, I Remember now... but if I ever have a change of heart I know what I can do. Maybe when the number of animals in my house gets to a...
  4. GirlyGirl101

Girlys' new 90 gal

Yes I will keep my skimmer and do water changes. My tank tends to run higher nitrates. Never more than 20 but that's still more than I like. I'm still learning corals, what's gsp? I did keep one mushroom and a zoa.
  5. GirlyGirl101

White thingies?

So are they beneficial? Never heard of them
  6. GirlyGirl101

White thingies?

So I noticed about a week ago these white things growing mostly in my hob skimmer and in my hob filter. They are oblong and fat at one end and smaller at the other. Kinda like a teardrop. Some have what looks like hairs growing out of the skinny end. Any ideas? Not the best pic but the best...
  7. GirlyGirl101

Girlys' new 90 gal

So what are some of those coral that I can do? I didn't realize I would miss my corals. Apparently I was attached and feeling like a bit of a quiter. But I'm super happy with new fishies. My blue tang is still hiding. It's been several days. I'm getting worried. So my husband who is...
  8. GirlyGirl101

Whose do you think is Top Dog ?

Stunning tank! Thanks so much for sharing. I love seeing everyone's own piece of ocean in their home. Beautiful selection of fish also. Thanks again! :fishbowl:
  9. GirlyGirl101

WORLD EXCLUSIVE! FIRST PIC...

I like it a lot! Can't wait to see it progress, looking forward to it! :turtle:
  10. GirlyGirl101

HELP! Thoughts on my rock layout?

It is very important that you like it. Also I thought my scape was stable until I knocked around in there trying to get fish out. I ended up reworking my scape, a few times. My now friend at the LFS told me it takes a glass of wine and a few hours. Yours looks good though. And I too love...
  11. GirlyGirl101

Girlys' new 90 gal

I like the idea of having some corals. Ok, critters: a leopard frog we raised from a tadpole, another larger leopard frog that has to be housed separate since it will eat the small one, a leopard gecko, a fresh water tank, shrimp tank, and I counted my treatment tank since I do have to keep...
  12. GirlyGirl101

Girlys' new 90 gal

Hahaha! I let my son keep different pets he usually finds in the yard for periods of time. Not ever too long. Then I make him let them go back in yard.
  13. GirlyGirl101

Stubborn Algae

Well ill get in there before my foxface gets released from solitary confinement, (ich). He's a little testy. :shark4:
  14. GirlyGirl101

Stubborn Algae

I like that idea! Cheap, coincidentally
  15. GirlyGirl101

Girlys' new 90 gal

Don't know how I missed this but thanks! (It was algae, newbie mistake!)