Recent content by girl214

1. G

HELP! Is my coral okay??

It seems to be full again and and no longer droopy so I’m guessing it’s not dying. Just interested in what it actually was doing
  2. G

HELP! Is my coral okay??

Can anyone tell me what my coral is doing? It started releasing a clear slime with little white things (look like tiny grains of rice) is it spawning or dying?? It is looking a lil deflated towards the bottom.. should I be concerned?
  3. G

Fish exchange

Awesome!! Thanks for your advice. After we remove the 3 fish today we will only be left with a couple of clowns. I was thinking to add a fire fish, gramma loreto, and diamond goby all today in there place. Just didn’t know if that would be too much adjustment in one day
  4. G

Fish exchange

Hey everyone, So I adopted a rsm250 and all the livestock inside it. I transported everything a long distance and got everyone set up, healthy, and thriving. Now that everyone looks happy, I’m wanting to adjust livestock in the tank. There are several fish that I wouldn’t have chosen for my...
  5. G

The new kid on the block

Hey everyone! I just adopted a rsm250 and already have questions running through my mind.. Thought this would be as good a place as any to start