Recent content by frezel

1. F

Breaking down my tank after 15 years in Doylestown, Pa 18901

live rock is also avalible and very healthy
  2. F

120g reef tank tear down, Doylestown pa 18901

Ok well the fish went to a good home. I am left with the following all local pick up only please 120g dual overflow reef tank made by AGA great condition, other then coralline growth on overflow walls. 300.00 I will also throw in the 30g drilled sump as well. 200lbs of very aged rock with some...
  3. F

Ok well the fish went to a good home. I am left with the following all local pick up only please 120g dual overflow reef tank made by AGA great condition, other then coralline growth on overflow walls. 300.00 I will also throw in the 30g drilled sump as well. 200lbs of very aged rock with some...
  4. F

so the time has come and i am getting out of the hobby. i have three young children who keep me to busy and have come with grips that i can no longer dedicate my time to this tank. i will post some pics later today hopefully of the fish i have for sale as i want to find them a good home. i will...
  5. F

1/3 hp Current digital chiller mint

Forgot to mention I am in bucks county pa Doylestown to be precise 18901 will not ship as its to heavy local pick up will meet somewhere close too.
  6. F

Sorry being sent from my phone
  7. F

Still avalible summer is.on its way...
  8. F

philly/bucks county getting out hobby

So far I have 2 very well taken care of 250 electronic ice cap ballasts and 2 x lumen bright pendants with bulbs, awesome growth over sps tanks, also have a 1/3 hp Current chiller used only 3 months because house ac was down. Also have 2 1.1 ml dosing pumps from brs as well. Also looking for a...
  9. F

I have up for sale a 1/3 no chiller that I used for a few months then moved to. Newer house with central air and no a have no need for it. This is a big unit for my 120 and can drive temps down quickly. I currently have no need for it and would like to sell it . I paid 800 + for it and looking...
  10. F

1/3 hp Current chiller mint

I have up for sale a 1/3 no chiller that I used for a few months then moved to. Newer house with cecentral air and no a have no need for it. This is a big unit for my 120 and can drive temps down quickly. I currently have no need for it and would like to sell it . I paid 800+ for it and looking...
  11. F

picasso extreme pair and cquest onyx pair for sale

onyx sold! will work with buyer to move Picasso pair thanks for looking
  12. F

spawning pair clownfish

will post everything in 10 days from the the laying and fertilizing.
  13. F

spawning pair clownfish

regular female oscellarius with a ORA grade darwin male 250.00 huge nests. shes a real work horse.