Recent content by Fredlee291

1. Fredlee291

HELP! What powerhead should I use for a 14 gallon bio cube

What powerhead should I use for a 14 gallon biocube I currently have a 240 powerhead with the original powerhead that came with the tank but I don't think it's enough flow considering I have Kenya trees and a green bird nest any suggestions will help and I'll so need help on where I should...
  2. Fredlee291

Little white bugs

that's exactly how it looks
  3. Fredlee291

Little white bugs

Hi there I just noticed today that I have a lot of little white bugs crawling all over my rocks and glass on my tank I have no clue what they are but a little help will be appreciated and of course I can't take a picture of them because they won't show up and I think my clown fish is eating it...
  4. Fredlee291

Okay now I have another problem I have no clue what these little white bugs are crawling all...

Okay now I have another problem I have no clue what these little white bugs are crawling all over my tank it has to be 1000 of them
  5. Fredlee291

Purple stuff growing in my tank

I brought the two top rocks like that and it just start growing on the dryer rock
  6. Fredlee291

Tha Thank you
  7. Fredlee291

Thank you everyone for all your help and tips will keep you posted on updates
  8. Fredlee291

I did get the rocks from two different vendors the one on the left was live rock in the one on the right was dry rock in they are two different colors
  9. Fredlee291

Thanks for the help
  10. Fredlee291

Yes I can thank you here it goes
  11. Fredlee291

Hi everyone I'm new to the hobby I have a 14 gallon saltwater bio cube with a purple algae growth can anyone help me with this I don't know if it's good for my fish what should I do it is eventually going to be a reef tank