Recent content by freakamyl

1. F

Help i need help idk what happened to my anemone. ASAP

I seriously dont find it rude.. in fact you all of you are really helpful. i learned a lot. also lesson learned that i should not buy something without even researching about it. the problem is that i rushed things and now i got stressed about it. but really you guys are helpful :)
  2. F

Im happy that the LFS atleast didnt allow us to buy 2 clownfish (atleast thats the good thing about them) or else maybe i will end up having an empty tank. :D but Im really thankful for all of your response. you guys really helped me open my mind about taking care of my tank and fish. I noticed...
  3. F

It is really hard to keep compare to freshwater fish. will keep everything in mind and hopefully I can convince my husband into upgrading it to a bigger tank. Im so glad that all of you are giving me a good advise. Thank you so much.
  4. F

I have one maroon gold stripe clownfish and 4 striped damselfish and before i have green wrasse but it got so weak after 2 days and he died. now we added new fish in it and it seems so scared it kept on hiding inside our rocks. is it okay to mix them in a 3gallon tank? can someone also help me...
  5. F

Unfortunately we dont know someone who has saltwater aquarium :(
  6. F

thank you so much for your reply dave. i will remove my anemone once i reached home. And i will try to compute the volume of my tank. I also wanted to know if its okay for my clown fish? because she is staying inside the nems the whole time. i hope my clownfish will not be depress.
  7. F

thank you for your advice. i think i will remove my anemone Thank you so much for your response. I guess I really have to remove my anemone from my tank.. I also think that the anemone is the reason why my tank looks polluted and cloudy. because when we set our tank its so clear and now that...
  8. F

we dont know why our tank suddenly become cloudy.. it wasnt like that in the first day we set our tank. is it because of the anemone? what can we do to make our tank clear again?
  9. F

Thank you so much!! ❤️
  10. F

My tank is not close to 50gallons. It is waaaay smaller than that. We filled our tank with 2 bags of salt water. So i guess my nems will just die because i dont have all the things you mentioned above which stresses me out because our LFS didnt mention anything about it. And were using a small...
  11. F

I have a very small tank. And idk how many gallons of water is in it. They didnt inform me that the anemone is hard to keep. We are new when it comes to taking care of some salt water fish. I didnt know that its hard to take care of. LFS doesnt want it back. The nems doesnt want to stick in the...
  12. F

Thank you so much!
  13. F

I really want to cry now. I hope he can reply to my post. Because idk what i will do. Its been 3 days now. I fed the anemone some small shrimp and now it opened a bit. But the color remained brownish green.
  14. F

Hi everyone! I need help. Im a newbie into taking care of anemone. Last 3days my husband bought me a clownfish and i insisted buying anemone because its their house. So when we got home. We put all of the fish and the anemone together. And now its behaving like abnormal or idk how u call it. It...