Recent content by Fizban

1. F

New to saltwater tanks have a RSM 250 help plz

yea i watched the crabs eat the snails i am testing the water my self i feel confident about that the only test i dont have yet is the phosourus test yet the tank was pteviously owned then given to me cuz he no longer had the time to care for it i also have a 30 gallon bio cube that is doing...
  2. F

now im starting to get an algae bloom again i know i dont have enough crabs all my turbo snails died the crabs ate them any help
  3. F

mine was only a month old
  4. F

Here are some pics about 4days ago
  5. F

Ok thanks ill take it off im new to all of this been doing alot of reading i also have a 30 g biocube that is runnig and looks great The rsm has been a challenge when I got it it was in bad shape red slime and all
  6. F

hi thanks for responding i have done all the things you guys have said in your other threads cleaned all the pumps and the sump tuned the cup all the way up filled the tank still getting micro bubbles and hair algae blooms i do saltwater changes every 2 weeks the salt levels are perfect the...
  7. F

Hello I was given a RSM 250 that was verry neglected so i cleaned it set it up saved what coral i could and now i am getting micro bubbles tank has been running for 3 weeks and water params are good