Recent content by FishNPups

1. FishNPups

HELP! Did pistol shrimp kill my fish?

I was initially just really weirded out because it was 6 hours after the water change. But I suppose the pistol could have released something in that hour I was sleeping. I used to have a diamond watchman that sifted but he'd jumped out the very back that's precut for the filter few months ago...
  2. FishNPups

I'm doing 20-25% water changes every day as well. Just trying to keep as much as I can Alive Though obviously they won't thrive for a little while. Just long enough for the bristle worms to help eat everything and let the water settle back to normal. Then restock my clownfishes with some snowflakes
  3. FishNPups

Thank you. My bad if I seemed rude last night. I will admit I'm very sadd to have lost my favorites/originals last night. I ran a water test when I got home. Most definitely is the water quality. And now I feel like I'm doomed. The court jester had been dragged into a burrow under the sand and...
  4. FishNPups

Staring at a ghost tank is depressing. At least I have pups and seahorses!! Sounds like daily...

Staring at a ghost tank is depressing. At least I have pups and seahorses!! Sounds like daily water changes for a bit
  5. FishNPups

I'm new and need help! pretty please?

thank you, I was just trying to get an answer ASAP I have 2 jobs and I'm in college so I'm trying to figure out the root of the problem so I can go home, fix it, and finish writing my papers before work in the AM Start getting everything fixed and stabilized to restock
  6. FishNPups

My tank has been stable with 0 readings in the nitrite and ammonia for a few months continuously. like i said earlier my nitrate ppm has been at 20 ppm steadily. the spike was from a bad anemone I'd ordered. That being said I understand where you're coming from but since they didn't die...
  7. FishNPups

I'm new and need help! pretty please?

I posted a thread earlier but have yet to get a response. I have a successful 5 gallon dwarf seahorse tank and a reef tank both running for a year on May 17. I love my fish and have a passion for animals but when I woke up from my nap today before work, disaster struck, if ya'll could kindly...
  8. FishNPups

I woke up from an hour nap (3:00 pm) and my black clownfish, female clownfish, and my court jester ( my 3 favorites) were all stunned, trying to swim around, for approximately 20 minutes before perishing All the fish that were ORIGINALLY a part of this tank, through all my noob mistakes, have...