I'm new and need help! pretty please?

FishNPups

I posted a thread earlier but have yet to get a response.

I have a successful 5 gallon dwarf seahorse tank and a reef tank both running for a year on May 17.

I love my fish and have a passion for animals but when I woke up from my nap today before work, disaster struck, if ya'll could kindly look into my other thread and give me some advice it'd be much appreciated, I don't know whether to get more fish or give up on my beautiful reef tank :( thank you!

DaveK

When you post something, please give people a chance to reply. Most people don't constantly monitor the forum, even if they are very active on it. I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses.

FishNPups

When you post something, please give people a chance to reply. Most people don't constantly monitor the forum, even if they are very active on it. I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses.
thank you, I was just trying to get an answer ASAP

I have 2 jobs and I'm in college so I'm trying to figure out the root of the problem so I can go home, fix it, and finish writing my papers before work in the AM

Start getting everything fixed and stabilized to restock

DaveK

I know the feeling. Going to college is a lot more work than you'll ever do holding down a job.