Recent content by fishnhard

1. fishnhard

reviews dsuny system?

Thanks davek enough said about dsuny but could u call out afew brands that can control 4 or more lights with single controller.that is reasonably priced.
  2. fishnhard

reviews dsuny system?

Sometimes it takes two flushes...the amount of Watts the leds take and generally everything else is just like any Led out there just has a few features I like wondering if there well built good lights model I was targeting UT4=RC
  3. fishnhard

reviews dsuny system?

IM thinking about the dsuny led system thought it was cool u can manage all the lights from one controller and add or take away if needed.I skeptical of how it doesn't have cooling fans is that good could be bad I dk.so if anyone tryed out this led unit I wanna know what u think about it thanks
  4. fishnhard

180gl best reef lights?...greenhorn

Thanks for the input I have been looking hard for led lights but I know that led seem to give out more light, would u really think I need 600 watts for 180 gl 6 ft long tank? I would think like 3 full spectrum with atleast 150 Watts apiece would be sufficient to grow all kinds of coral soft or...
  5. fishnhard

Yeah any help would be great! what led lights are awesome?
  6. fishnhard

Wo alot to take in thanks for all the responses I'll start with my system I have 180 & 150 gl side by side the 180 has been going for 8 months and 150 is empty in the future I want to sync these 2.for now in 180 I have 2 leveling drains to sump and overflow box to protein skimmer,skimmer drains...
  7. fishnhard

First time poster I have 180gl reef tank kinda just started past year previously freshwater for 5yrs it got boring so I wanna change out my lights to led,the Lfs guy says I need 600 Watts. Been looking awhile not too sure but what I've gathered is I want a built in timer remote dimmer.don't like...