Recent content by Eyal

1. E

Eyal's RSM250 Tank

Hallo from Israel :wave: this is my rsm250 tank it's 3 months old http://youtu.be/8Xrur4n5NrQ
  2. E

ptbmaniac's RSM 250 Adventure!

Great start :snshne: looking forward for your pictures :swmfish:
  3. E

aa

Written twice By mistake !!
  4. E

ATO In RSM250

Hi I plan adding ATO to the tank it is rsm250 without sump where can I put the ATO system ? which one would you recommend ?(machanical/electrical) from the Ro system directely or storage tank ?
  5. E

aa

Hi I plan adding ATO to the tank it is rsm250 without sump where can I put the ATO system ? which one would you recommend ?(machanical/electrical) from the Ro system directely or storage tank ?
  6. E

I.D my clam

Hallo everyone :wave: I need help i.d this clam the picture is blur -sorry the clam is purple with bumps on the edge
  7. E

Harveymeister's 250

Beautiful tank you got there :crowd: Love your rock-scaping :thumbup:
  8. E

Flows in rsm250

Thank you for your advice I will buy 1 pump mp40 :winner: And definitely will keep you posted :swmfish:
  9. E

Flows in rsm250

Thank you all for your replies :thumbup: Of course when I will start my tank I'll open a thread So 1 mp40 is enough ? I wont need another pump ? Do 2 pumps mp40 located one in front of the other too much and could make trouble ?
  10. E

Flows in rsm250

Hallo everyone :snshne: I am in a process of setting RSM250 It's replacing my rsm130 I have now running my question is : In this tank will 1 mp40 be Enough 2 mp40 ?
  11. E

Kyle's RSM130D journal

Wow Realy impressive tank Could you specified about the led kit: Watts? Number of bulbs? Colors? The new led light really makes the coral colors more Vibrant :snshne: