Recent content by Evelyn

1. E

wow many of us??

I have a 55g FOWLR (ok, so I have three smal, soft corals as an experiment, but they don't really count. I'm not building a reef).
  2. E

How many fish do you have ???

Have a 55g est. 6/23/05 with 51# live rock. I've just completed stocking with the following happy campers: 3 Blue Green Chromis - 6/25/05 1 Lawnmower Blenny - 7/21/05 2 Ocellaris Clownfish - 7/23/05 1 Peppermint Shrimp - 7/23/05 1 Yellowtail Blue Damsel - 10/18/05 1 Eibl's Angelfish -...
  3. E

Advice re Dwarf Angel for 55 Gal.

I'm attaching a picture. It doesn't show in post preview so not sure it worked. More pictures of my new Eibl's Angel are at www.shopwithjean.com/Evzfishtank.htm He got through the night and day and he's eating and acting sassy. All is well so far.
  4. E

You'll have to stay tuned for a pic. This guy is NOT going to hold still long enough for any portrait. He is so awesome. Definitely will rule my tank as my celebrity fish. When I went to the LFS tonight, I wasn't really looking for the Eibl, but there were several factors in his favor, price...
  5. E

You'll have to stay tuned for a pic. This guy is NOT going to hold still long enough for any portrait. He is so awesome. Definitely will rule my tank as my celebrity fish. When I went to the LFS tonight, I wasn't really looking for the Eibl, but there were several factors in his favor, price...
  6. E

Yippee! I made a choice! It's the EIBL'S ANGEL
  7. E

Star Bright, Star Light - ID?

These appear on tank wall and on live rock. Very small and kind of pudgy.
  8. E

Teensy White Starfish ?

I have these tiny things mostly hidden in the rock since all I see is an arm sticking out, but occasionally I see one taking a walk about. 5 arms (other highhiker stars have 6) and it pulls itself around quite actively with its arms. Very small, less than 1/4" across.
  9. E

Live Rock Pop Up - ID Please

Sorry not the best picture. Just noticed this little guy, about 1/4" on live rock, the center is greenish. Anyone? Thanks. Ev
  10. E

Thanks. I've found your info confirmed with other research I've been doing so the Flame Angel may be the one! Now I just have to get my nerve up to buy it. My LFS is a great store with clean tanks and healthy fish, but it has no guarantees which, I guess, is normal. They also will not hold a...
  11. E

I have a six month old, 55 gal. tank with live rock and a peaceful community of seven (LM Blenny, Yellow-Tailed, Blue Damsel, 3 Chromis, 2 Clowns) fish. I'd like to add one more special fish, maybe a Flame or Lemon Peel Dwf. Angel. Anyone have any advice, comments to help me choose? I have...