Recent content by Drew

1. D

Drew's C130

Thanks David! ps: My wrasse is great, it was my blenny that died.:angelic: Surgery completed! I removed the ric into a container with a small amount of tank water and using a pocket knife carefully scraped off 3 larger bubles (~3mm) and 5 or 6 very small ones (1-2mm). I managed to get them...
  2. D

Drew's C130

Thanks for the heads up Whip! I'll get onto it today!! :coffee2:
  3. D

Drew's C130

My Ricordea eating a pellet
  4. D

Drew's C130

Your RG sounds like a real character Whip! I wish they were cheaper here, I'd definitely get one! Those are some nice wrasse choices Des! Careful using the T word!:outtahere: :roflmao:
  5. D

DeLaReef's RSM 130

Just had a chance to check out your video on something other then my phone.... wow!! thats awesome!! Well done!! :)
  6. D

Drew's C130

Yup, not only geographical but also due to our strict quarantine regulations. Also Australia in general is an expensive place to live which doesn't help.:mad: I had the blenny about 3 weeks... in that time I often watched him grazing on the algae. He seemed happy. There was no indication...
  7. D

Drew's C130

Thanks Des, looking forward to following your tank too!! Just a quick mid-week update due to demand! :yup: Picked up a Malanurus Wrasse a few days ago, a long with a Fire Goby. Not the best pic of the two. The LFS had some Royal Gramma's and after seeing Whip's I was interested, but the...
  8. D

DeLaReef's RSM 130

I've only had mine for ~48 hours... I got to the LFS not long after they had opened so I got to watch them do the morning feed of pellets, which she took readily. I had another delivery of zoa's yesterday so was in and out of the tank last night, but she cautiously came out into the light...
  9. D

DeLaReef's RSM 130

Nice one D! I got a Malanurus Wrasse this week.... she is still a little shy and stays in the shaded parts of the rock work. Wrasse are just so interesting to watch!
  10. D

David's Red Sea Max C130

Welcome David! There are a few us with 130's that have recently setup our tanks. Great to have another to follow... looking forward to your updates! :)
  11. D

Whip's "new to me" RSM 130

Awesome pics Whip!! Great new additions... your tank is filling out nicely!
  12. D

Drew's C130

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Just found a mass of pods!
  13. D

Drew's C130

Update for the week... Skimmer has settled down nicely... found earlier in the week I was needing to open the valve slightly everyday to keep the water bubbling up into the base of the chamber. I remember reading here on RS about completely opening the valve and letting it run for a few...
  14. D

Helen's RSM130

That's awesome news Helen! I :heart: your clowns!
  15. D

Red Sea Max 130 D by Desmond

Looking good Desmond!