Recent content by draf

1. D

Green bubble tip anemone

I also have air bubble inside my sand band which ill post a pic as soon as i can :)
  2. D

Green bubble tip anemone

I also bought a phosban and put it in my hob filter, i do have a sump but i use the hob to get any small debris floating in my tank. I tested my water 2 days ago and phosphates were at .5ppm which is really high i believe and i tested it this morning and they were down to .25 ppm so i guess its...
  3. D

Green bubble tip anemone

I seem to have a brown algae problem that i cant seem to get rid of :/ so recently i have started to cut down on the hours i use my lights, i still have to see if that helps any but im worried my anemone wont get enough light. What do you guys think?
  4. D

Green bubble tip anemone

Thanks to all those who have commented to try and help! Im glad theres many here to help me (: i also have another problem lol
  5. D

Green bubble tip anemone

Hi everyone! I am new to this website and the hobby as well! I have about 5 months with my aquarium. It is a 29 gallon with a 10 gallon sump. The sump does have a skimmer and live rock and sand. I have a 130watt odyssea light fixture. I have many question but i do have one in particular i would...