Recent content by Dr Raven

1. Dr Raven

sessile nocturnal creature

Thanks again to everyone
  2. Dr Raven

Thanks for the info will stick to marine food the cricket was farmed raised any experience with these guys eating our tank inhabitants???
  3. Dr Raven

Thanks to both of you I figured farmed raised crickets were safe (they are parasite free) but will do as you suggest in the future just have a bunch of crickets rom all the other inverts I feed (spiders and such) Very nice picture anyone have any experience losing a fish or such to these...
  4. Dr Raven

I did some looking into this after you mentioned orange ball anenome -- seems it is a white ball anenome -- I just fed it a tiny cricket. It seems people are very torn about good vs bad guy I don't see how this thing can eat a fish or snail My cleaner shrimp just got "zapped" by it...
  5. Dr Raven

Thanks so much
  6. Dr Raven

I submitted 3 photo's (thought I was uploading them here) by that title -- what is it???
  7. Sessile Nocturnal Creature

Sessile Nocturnal Creature

This is on a piece of life branch It opens only at night (tentacles out) it has not moved in 4 weeks -- so must be sessile the stalks are clear with white "balls" at the ends (unbranched) size of a nickle closed and closed to .5 dollar size open. When closed looks hard...
  8. Sessile Nocturnal Creature

This is on a piece of life branch It opens only at night (tentacles out) it has not moved in 4 weeks -- so must be sessile the stalks are clear with white "balls" at the ends (unbranched) size of a nickle closed and closed to .5 dollar size open. When closed looks hard...
  9. Sessile Nocturnal Creature