Recent content by dcbckup

1. D

How will bta attach to LR

i don't think I will be able to find a home for this. btw this morning the tank was awfully dirty looking but ph ammonia nitrate nitrite levels were not bad, any answers?
  2. D

Also my lighting is 10 watt 50/50 flourescent/actinic.
  3. D

thanks luckyink that is exactly what it is. my tank has been set up for 10 days now. so i guess it is frogspawn. I did a 25% water change and waited about 4 hours and tested my PH 7.8, Nitrite 0ppm, Nitrate 0-5ppm, and ammonia 0ppm. the lfs said it was bubble tip with 6 frags aka heads they told...
  4. D

I mean a 6 head bta. I have a 10 gallon I believe it is properly setup. What I mean by just purchased I got it monday and today is wednesday. If I don't bury it in the sand it just falls over and lays there is that normal? When I put calcium from Kent marine in the tank the bta really opens up...
  5. D

I just purchased a 6 frag bta with about a 4 inch hard foot how will this attach itself to live rock, I have in buried in sand right now should I take it out of the sand and let it wander. Someone please help. I do not want this to die. Also the only time it really opens up is when I treat it...