Recent content by dave00gt

1. dave00gt

Can anyone clue me in on some nano lighting.

it looks good, but not extreme colors yet, but i am sure that 96 watt would be awesome, make sure you buy a desk fan , to be blowing on that tank to keep it cool.
  2. dave00gt

20 " 96 watt corallife compact for sale

89 bucks, cool, thats pretty good, they do an awesome job for a 96 watts
  3. dave00gt

20 " 96 watt corallife compact for sale

http://www.innovativelights.com/esu-53101.html are you including something else?:rolleyes:
  4. dave00gt

Poll on who likes and dislikes coraline algae.

i keep my coraline algae on the back of the tank, im pretty sure it helps out water chemistry, so i leave it alone and let it grow in the back.
  5. My strawberry blennie

My strawberry blennie

Strawberry blennie
  6. My yellow watchman gobie

My yellow watchman gobie

Yellow watchman gobie
  7. dave00gt

Can anyone clue me in on some nano lighting.

you know you can also do the standard hood, and take of those incandescent bulbs and replace them with 2x 20watt self ballasted coralife 50/50 mini Power compact bulbs, along with some reflectors, i did this and i am keeping alive and supporting a small acro frag and a montipora frag as...
  8. dave00gt

snowflake eel

yup ! those are signs of over feeding, and yes do feed every 2-3 days, let him digest his food first,i would feed shrimp, and would have an occassional ghost shrimp.. have you tried ghost shrimp or dead ghost shrimp, my local fish store sells them for 10 for a dollars or some stores for 20 for a...
  9. dave00gt

new guy here

thanks!
  10. dave00gt

new guy here

yeah he is doing good, i am a a gobieaholic
  11. dave00gt

new guy here

NO!:guns: he is healing when i got him he barely had a top fin to him and a tail, i guess he was getting picked on, later he will fully heal and look beutifull thanks!~ this tank is 5 months old:)
  12. dave00gt

new guy here

My setup 55 gallon tank 260 watts of pc 2 daylight and 2 actinic 03's with lunar lights Filtration Penguin 350 Bio Filter HOB type filter Bacteria added weekly to the floss filters 1 powerhead (cheap 17 bucks and flows for the whole tank Livestock Foxface Yellow tang...
  13. dave00gt

Any Coral sellers in Houstjon TX

nobody in houston isnt selling anything:columbo:
  14. dave00gt

yup! im local there, and ill post up a thread there too. i just wanted to know if there was anything different here.:thumbup:
  15. dave00gt

im looking to stock my tank with more corrals so post up what you have for SALE. let me know