Recent content by czeslaw93

1. czeslaw93

Tank turned 49 this year

Re: Tank birthday, 40 years im not even half its age.
  2. czeslaw93

Tank turned 49 this year

Re: Tank birthday, 40 years last time i cheeked i did no have you so no im not talking about you this is literally a fossil so unless you ar a 3" long millions of years old fish then it might be you however i hardly think that is likely as how would you have typed your previous post.
  3. czeslaw93

Tank turned 49 this year

Re: Tank birthday, 40 years 40 years!! i dont think i have anything that is 40+ years old (except a fossil that i have)
  4. czeslaw93

other pets?

how do you incert pics?
  5. czeslaw93

other pets?

i keep 2 leopard geckos, 2 whites tree frog called lenon and gorbachev, a pygmy chameleons called picard, a Mexican red rump tarantula, and 2 cats called tik tak and cous cous. i will put up some pictures when i fix my camra
  6. czeslaw93

OT, This Is Horrible!!!! I cannot believe it's on the web!!!

First Name: Czeslaw or czesh ( the cz is pronounced ch) Country: Scotland Pets: fish, frogs, chameleon, geckos, big spider a blue lobster and some cats Fav Colour: yellow Music Genre: classical Movie Genre: Fav Book: master and commander, the complete works of Tolken...
  7. czeslaw93

need this stuff gone ASAP

am interested in the skimmer only i live in Scotland and the only thing is how much will it cost to send, and that depends on are you willing to send it at all or are you just wanting someone to pick it up if that is the case then i cant.
  8. czeslaw93

Reefs are evil!

pray tell how does one have frontal lobotomy in front of them is it a surgeon, a medical journal or what anyway go for both
  9. czeslaw93

Reefs are evil!

im inclined to disagree thers nothing like a frontal lobotomy to take ones cares away very refreshing.
  10. czeslaw93

Q's Freshwater 75

as fare as ph goes i put 1/2 tea spoon (its a very scientific measurement, lol) of bicarb of soda to 5L of water and that keeps the water right as well i use lots of ocean rock to buffer the water. my pleco normally stays hidden during the day and only comes oot after the lights have been off...
  11. czeslaw93

Q's Freshwater 75

just saying, that is a nice pleco, iv got a wee gold spotted pleco (as he is my biggest fish i call him leviathan despite being only 6-7" long) i use to have a jack Jack dempsey ( i called him bastard devil fish) but got rid of him now i keep malawi's, but what im asking for there is a question...
  12. czeslaw93

Reefs are evil!

did he say the reef had to be in the water because if you take the reef oot of the water and pore petrol over it then it would burn, mined it will not burn well but burn it will LOL. i mean is a reef defined by water no its just at its best in water and its worst out of water especially if you...
  13. czeslaw93

cost £$

thats what iv been looking at and i like the sound of a Serpent Sea Star, Fancy Tiger Striped as my starfish, but i looked at fish first (thats what iv been doing all this time) and have come out with my final fishy line up: white banded possum wrasse yellow prawn goby (yellow watchman)...
  14. czeslaw93

cost £$

should coral be quarantined? also can anyone lend advice on some good inverts.
  15. czeslaw93

cost £$

oh iv no intentions rushing this at all as i cant afford it. and i lack the know how to rush such a venture as i would not now how to begin but iv finally found a shop in Glasgow that does marine fish and the like, and im going to see on-the-morrow what im able to get in this dam city (city used...