Recent content by curly01

1. curly01

Lifereef system

I have a lifereef system that I am wanting to sell as I don't have my tank anymore. It's for a RSM 250. Can send you pics, It just needs good cleaning. Asking 700 am willing to ship.
  2. curly01

Puzzled about tests I'm getting

Ok. I tested my new mixed water and got the same results. I want to try a different test kit, what do you guys recommend? Also I added a cleaner shrimp to my tank and it only lived maybe 30 minutes. I have also tried to put them in a tank that I have for my mom and they never last past the...
  3. curly01

Thanks guys, I'll check my newly mixed water and see what it shows. Hopefully it's just my test kit. My only pet store is a petco an hour away.
  4. curly01

I have two tanks that I have redone and started over on. My nano cube isn't stocked at the moment except for live rock and sand. My rsm 250 is stocked very lightly. I keep testing for ammonia nitrites and nitrates. I have been getting the same results for the past couple of months. Ammonia...
  5. curly01

Seeing what these are worth

I should have put that it is a 120 gallon tank
  6. curly01

Seeing what these are worth

I have finally decided to get rid of these, but trying to figure out what to ask. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  7. curly01

rsm 500 replacement door

Hey guys I have a buddy that has a rsm 500 and he is needing a door for his stand. Tank leaked a little and ran down and ruined it. Can anyone tell me how he needs to go about ordering a new one Thanks
  8. curly01

Re doing my rsm 250 tips welcome

Diane, do you have any trouble with water condensation in the stand from your sump? I have my power supply for my lights mounted in there and didn't know if it would be ok or not.
  9. curly01

I like the way the rapid led looks and was very easy to install
  10. curly01

Thanks Diana, hopefully I can start getting it installed here pretty soon. I'm still playing with my lights, I installed steves leds with a storm x last year but saw these aurora pucks and installed them with the bluefish. Steves were good but I really like these, a lot cleaner install.
  11. curly01

hi everyone. I am looking for some tips. I decided to redo my rsm250. I started with the lights and installed rapid LEDs dual aurora puck system with bluefish controller. Then I ordered the lifereef refugium system, this is where I am needing some advice. How do people have theirs setup? What...
  12. curly01

Aquarium Creations Online

Has anyone ordered from here? Was looking at website and they have nice stuff just haven't ever heard anything on them. http://www.aquariumcreationsonline.net/
  13. curly01

Curly's 250 reef tank

Yeah, thanks goma
  14. curly01

Curly's 250 reef tank

Will that be ok if I have a sump
  15. curly01

Curly's 250 reef tank

Where are most people installing there power supply?