Recent content by coralmania

1. C

Trade or Sale 250w DE HQI, PFO Pendant, Ice cap ballast.

Excuse my ignorance. . .My offer is of coarse if you do not sell the light to antwan620. Sorry antwan620!!!!!
  2. C

Trade or Sale 250w DE HQI, PFO Pendant, Ice cap ballast.

Hello. . .I will take both for $175 as well as pay for shipping. . .Let me know your thoughts. . .Can pay via paypal immediately if we can strike up a deal. . .
  3. C

WTB Lifereef sump/refugium/skimmer setup

I hear you all. . .I almost clicked send order last Sunday when on the Lifereef order form going after the Life Reqium II but that is some coin(I know well spent) so I had to think twice. . . Obviously still thinking. . .Thanks for the replies though nice to talk with others that know what they...
  4. C

Thanks for the encouragement. . .I know this is a tall order but have to throw out the question. . .What system do you use? How long have you used and what differnces have you noticed in your tank using Lifereef verse others.Thanks
  5. C

Looking to see if anybody out there is looking to part with there goods. . .I have a 120 gallon for referance. . .Let's hear from the crowd.Thanks
  6. C

Finally did it. . .

Thanks for the welcome. . .I will take some photos at some point this weekend and get them posted.
  7. C

Finally did it. . .

Good Day All. . .After many of years reading and learning with limited access of the site I have finally taken the time to join a very valuable forum with lots to offer. . . Including honest reef enthusiast willing to part with some of there valuables which I am always looking to upgrade. ...