WTB Lifereef sump/refugium/skimmer setup

coralmania

Looking to see if anybody out there is looking to part with there goods. . .I have a 120 gallon for referance. . .Let's hear from the crowd.Thanks

reef dummy

I use LifeReef on my 120 as well. Wouldn't sell it for the world. Good luck finding that system, it will work great!

coralmania

Thanks for the encouragement. . .I know this is a tall order but have to throw out the question. . .What system do you use? How long have you used and what differnces have you noticed in your tank using Lifereef verse others.Thanks

reef dummy

Here it is. I forget the model #. It's rated for 250g's. ADHI sump, lifereef`skimmer and mag 9 return pump. I like the lifereef cuz it's plug and play. Mine has never ever messed up, works perfect. I have a mag 9 on the skimmer.

IMG_4679.jpg

DaveK

The best way to get a Lifereef sump is to order one from them.

As pointed out, this is a top quality product. Few are going to be willing to part with theirs. Phrases like "...over my dead body..." come to mind.

Lifereef products do seem to be expensive, but the build quality makes it worth it. They will last almost forever. Also, in this case your talking about a custom builder, so items can be added, subtracted, or otherwise changed to suit your own tank and stand.

tnwillia

+1 I wouldn't part with mine for twice what I paid for it. Jeff will build you any thing at any size you need.

coralmania

I hear you all. . .I almost clicked send order last Sunday when on the Lifereef order form going after the Life Reqium II but that is some coin(I know well spent) so I had to think twice. . . Obviously still thinking. . .Thanks for the replies though nice to talk with others that know what they are talking about.

Still hoping. . .Still looking. . .Still dreaming. . .But you know dreams do come true. . .

rmlevasseur

I actually do have a Lifereef sump and canister system that is sitting in my garage. It fit under my 180, but when I added three more tanks I had a new sump custom made to fit a much bigger skimmer. I live in MN, and shipping might be a pain, but if you are interested shoot me a PM.