Recent content by cheechako

1. C

Custom Aquariaum H2o overflows

Here's a video of my H2Overflow running as I was putting my 75 gallon tank together. The store where I bought the aquarium had the hole saw and template for it, so easy-peazy! I've been really pleased with the overflow. Having a gate valve is key- I can make very small adjustments to get the...
  2. C

Ecoxotic Panorama LED Module

I built my DIY hood out of some pretty cheap, but finish grade wood from Lowes and stained it to match my DIY stand. I have three Ecoxotic Panorama 8K/453 Modules and three Ecoxotic 453 Stunner strips with reflectors. I LOVE the bright view of all the lights on and the shimmer is Halide-like...
  3. C

Ecoxotic Panorama LED Module

I've got a pair of Ecoxotic 8k/453 Panorama modules over my 46 gal bow front and everything is fine. It's noticeably dimmer than my 4-bulb T-5 fixture, but it doesn't seem to bother any of my inhabitants. That being said, I've only been running it that way for a few weeks. My BTA picked a...
  4. C

46 gal Bow Lighting?

Beautiful looking tank! I love the corals! That's my goal. I, too, have a 46 bowfront cycling right now. I had an extra 10 gal sitting around and turned it into a sump/fuge. I've got a Tunze DOC Nano skimmer in the sump. Here's what it all looks like under the stand: I built a...