Recent content by ccrfuzzy

1. ccrfuzzy

Hermies?

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted last but I've been sitting around patiently watching my tank cycle. I'm totally pleased to say that my 50 gallon hermit crab tank successfully has fish living in it. :invisible LOL We finally managed to add 1 small Clown, a white tailed chromis and 2...
  2. ccrfuzzy

Free to good home.........Triggerfish

OMG! I wished I'd checked the list sooner! Marcia, do you still have the triggers? I'm in Myerstown right down the road from you. I LOVE triggers! How soon do you need to get rid of them? I'd have to set up a tank just for one or both, but I'd be willing. Elaine
  3. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

See there? Now THAT is a buddy. :D LOLOLOL
  4. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

Flounder. :) Um, my tank has LR and 5 very tiny hermies, remember?:rolleyes: Maybe in a few months ok? LOL Elaine :coffee:
  5. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

Yup, and right in front of the tank too. Dunno about you, but my fish would hate a sofa-bed. :)
  6. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

Who needs guests when you have FISH?! :LOL:
  7. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

Oh thanks Whitfull! ok, so 33 gal, I'll remember that. What do you mean by prop tank? Propagation? Man, don't I actually have to get good at something to do that or am I misunderstanding? I'm thinking I'd put some LR and good plants (suggestions?) in there with some fun peppermint shrimp, maybe...
  8. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

hehe funny you should mention that ;) I have this idea to turn 2 rooms into one and he wishes I could set up the old 125 gallon tank..... :thumbup: for now, the challenge is that I want to set up this something-long (48.5" x 12.5"?) tank as the refugium for the 55 and put both on one frame...
  9. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

I'll show his your pics when he gets home and ask. :) Can you estimate how thick the metal is on these legs and maybe the weight of the tank? Elaine
  10. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

:whstlr: lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaa just hanging around watching the LR grow....whistling patiently..... Hey! all the hermies are still alive, so at least that's a start. LOL :rolleyes: Oh...good side effect...hubby is trying to figure out how to build a new stand so that we can set up the...
  11. ccrfuzzy

Eric Borneman is leaving the hobby!!

As another newby, I concure..but I've been around long enough to REALLY wonder....this was obviously a HUGE tank right? I mean corals a foot across! wow. This man was a true expert, so I bet it WAS a fantastic tank. Now, if just some average hoodlum broke in and wanted to screw up someone's...
  12. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

gotta a picture Cracker? If you can take a picture with a yardstick visible for reference, that might help. I'll gladly have him look at it. Elaine :coffee:
  13. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

Yeah, that's sorta my dilema too. This is a photo of my setup early on (it's changed a bit since then but the stand is the same.) Whatever I put underneath will show, so I dont want it too ugly. The stand is incredibly well built (welder hubby custom built it) so I dont' really want some thing...
  14. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

YAH!!! I hope you told them how pleased their customers are. :D Elaine
  15. ccrfuzzy

I'm being patient...

Well, that was a minor bust. :tears: The tank I thought I remembered as a 20 long....is WAY longer than any 20 gallon. OOPS. It definitely won't fit under this 55. Sooooo...back to the proverbial drawing board to build the sump/fuge tank. I'm trying to keep this reasonably priced but not too...