Recent content by Carpediem

1. C

AI sol setup on Profilux help needed

That's ok Steve. Yeah, just seems strange that you can select one channel to run on an illumation schedule for through the day and also use it for thunderstorms but you cant do the same with moonlight. There must be a way round it.
  2. C

There isn't an "if time" but in programmable logic there are "and" "or" commands. I tried setting up for each illumination with these commands thinking this would link them but doesn't seem to work. You can select to have one of the channels to act as lightening in thunderstorms so surely you...
  3. C

Hi Allen, Thank you for the reply. I have set up a separate illumination cycle for through the day and one for moonlight (this one I have checked moonlight). What I am looking to do is have the same channel operate on both cycles. With the AI sol having 3 different light spectrum leds I want...
  4. C

Thanks for the info Steve. I used to use the profilux weather stick for thunderstorms and moonlight but now with the AI sol I want them to control everything. I can easily set up to have the required channel for moonlight but I cant see how I can use that channel for moonlight and also for...
  5. C

Just got email from GHL. Forum account activated but still requires "De-energinizing" before I can use it completely
  6. C

Looked through GHL support site but couldn't see anything answering my question. Registered with them but wont allow me to post for some strange reason. Might have to wait for account activation or something. Will try again later. Not spoke to BigAl. As you may be able to see by my post count...
  7. C

Hi, Looking for some assistance with settings for my AI Sol's being controlled by the profilux. I have setup the profilux to recognise the light units via the rs232 connector and I have all 3 channels setup on three different illumination schedules to control each of the 3 different coloured...