Recent content by Cameron

1. C

Help. Very loud rsm250 skimmer vibration

Cn someone help this rm250 is almost on its way to the dump. The skimmer is soo loud and annoying. I have been running the rsm250 basically skimmer less for 2 years but what a waste. I'm aging the same issue from he buying it. The skimmer vibration drives me nuts. Listen to these videos and let...
  2. C

RSM250 Skimmer wheel breaking.

Also the pump on the right hand side is annoyingly loud...have they upgraded these also?>
  3. C

Hi there, I am very near the states. Vancouver BC Canada, but actually Abbotsford BC. I do have a postal address in the states. Let's hope RS can get that done for me.
  4. C

Hi there, I am very near the states. Vancouver BC Canada, but actually Abbotsford BC. I do have a postal address in the states. Let's hope RS can get that done for me.
  5. C

I picked up a RSM250 from a person moving in town and had no issues. Now I have had it home for a couple months now and the skimmer just stopped. Pulled it apart and found that the skimmer wheel had broken apart from the magnet...so I called RS, and they sent me a new impeller. Today I...