1. B

new tank

very nice
  2. B

My setup process (pics)

like bblackbeltmom said your tank is young, remember patience
  3. B

My setup process (pics)

it is possible to have a tank that is to clean but what if it has to much light did you try moving it lower or out of the direct lightning source
  4. B

Help!!!!!! Leak

remember water changes are still important even when cycling you want some ammonia but not a ton of it
  5. B

55 Gallon Tempered Glass Support Structure Broken...to worry or not???

I would replace the tank a few dollars now will save you a lot of time and aggravation later on plus you will probably want to upgrade later on anyways so why not just do it now and save yourself the time and money of setting up a broken tank to only have it fail down the road plus if you shop...
  6. B

Help!!!!!! Leak

might want to run your pumps for a few days also before adding to much live stock remember water sitting still isn't going to exert force like water that is being moved around by circulation pumps
  7. B

new tank

looks like your getting there good job
  8. B

Orange rust looking stuff on glass(algae?)

I have to disagree about the lights I think its better to run them now so if there are any issues with timers bulbs or fixtures you can catch them before you start adding live stock also it may add to algae but I don't believe it would be enough to worry about also this way as you watch tv and...
  9. B

new tank

I would say just make sure you get the air out of the pvc pipe as you fill the tank or your rack may want to float on you other than that looks good
  10. B

Need advice

I still think maybe over feeding or maybe your ro filters need changing what about your canister filter are you giving that a good cleaning too also maybe try adding some cheato to your tank anything to soak up extra nutrients
  11. B

Orange rust looking stuff on glass(algae?)

the start of your tank just gowing thru normal cycle make sure you do plenty of water changes
  12. B

Tank cycle help.

how are you making out with your tank just curious as to what you ended up using for circulation also you should have cuc crew in there by now
  13. B

Help!!!!!! Leak

No problem post some pics when you get it set up or even while your setting up your tank
  14. B

It's Me!

here is a pic of our DSA110 and our 29Biocube as you can see ours aren't loaded with coral yet either but still great to watch
  15. B

Help!!!!!! Leak

after reading Dianas' response I kind of agree with her a little bit if you only did a small patch repair who is to say the other seams will not start to leak. I feel if your going to rush and do just a partial reseal/patch job you are asking for nothing but problems down the road I personally...