Recent content by brew66

1. B

HELP NEEDED!Banded Urchin vs Blue Chin Triggerfish

Hello all. Just an update..my Trigger is still unwell.Looking decidedly unhappy.He keeps curling his tail and rear of body round every few seconds as if he is in pain,a little bit like a siezure or twinge.I really dont know what to do.The water has been treated for 5 days now. His eyes move...
  2. B

Thankyou for advice. I have been treating with melafix for 3 days now,he is pushed out by the female and we think hes getting better then he retreats back to wedging himself against a rock.He did eat a bit of seaweed but that is about it. He seems to be twitching his tail from about halfway down...
  3. B

Hi I have a very unhappy blue chin triggerfish who had a spine from my banded sea urchin stuck through his lip. He managed to get it out but was shaken up.Several days later the same thing happened..I have removed the banded urchin from the tank. My problem is,Trigger has hidden himself at the...
  4. B

6 month update on 180g reef tank

i need a bigger tank now lol fantastic pics well done
  5. B

newest rookie.

hi welcome new to reef myself so this is the best place to be
  6. B

Pics of our Tank

thanks u and thanks to who ever sorted out my title problem brew66
  7. B

Pics of our Tank

Re: no photos help thanks the problem i have is the fist post when i write a post the title is always no photo pls help cant delete first post title lol
  8. B

Making your first post

hi how do i delete a post thanks
  9. B

hi all my contents

hi got pics on but can not change the thread from help no photos lol need to delete first thread ps cheers for all your help
  10. B

Pics of our Tank

our tank hi this our set up new to reef so any comments advice welcome cheers for looking brew66
  11. B

What does not reef safe mean?

hi triggers eat almost anything including fingers no good for corals
  12. B

Pics of our Tank

:makefun: hi this is our set up which has been running for around 3 months.