Recent content by BN251

1. B

What is this on my Zoos?

Yup, a sponge but get rid of it. It can grow out of control and keep zoas from spreading normally.
  2. B

Lots of corals FS! WYSIWYG

All are actual pics of the frag or colony. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bn251/with/10200801115/ Pics and prices in the link above for easier access. First come first serve and will not hold any corals unless paid via paypal. I will need your zip for shipping quote. PM is key!
  3. B

Zoas, Palys, and LPS for sale!

I will in another thread
  4. B

Thank you! I can do free shipping USPS Express overnight for $300 and up.
  5. B

I have to make some room so will be selling a lot of my corals. Theres low end to high end and releasing some new zs and ps for any collectors out there. Everything will be posted in this album just to make it easier since there will be a lot. I also will be uploading more as well...
  6. B

Zoa and paly packs FS

bump
  7. B

Zoa and paly packs FS

Need to make room for an upgrade. Location is VA These are cut to order unless stated, only hold and cut after payment is made. First some first serve. Shipping will be Fedex overnight priority. Pack 1 $225 shipped Wobbegong 2p True safecrackers 2-3p Marijanes 2p...
  8. B

Need Zoa Help!

Looks like its just coloring up for you
  9. B

Corals for sale

spidermans and sunflowers 1p sold
  10. B

Corals for sale

Times are rough right now and need to make some room... Cash or paypal, will not hold unless paid for. Package price discounts available on multiple items. Some are cut to order. Zoas and Palys Spidermans 1 frag left -2 polyp $40 My green grandis $50 per polyp Captain...
  11. B

Super zoa pack + others!

$650 shipped! need this pack gone
  12. B

Super zoa pack + others!

Also adding Some fools gold 4p and price lowered to $700 shipped for the pack.
  13. B

Super zoa pack + others!

Adding this to the mix Green Efflo 1"x1" $20 also larger pieces available, just let me know how big of a piece you are looking for.
  14. B

Super zoa pack + others!

Some frags have been cut and healed for at least 2 weeks already and some will need to be cut (only 1-2 frags though). First come first serve, will not hold unless has been paid for. Paypal or cash. Blue Hornets (WYSIWYG) 2 polyps ATL Fire & Ice 3 polyps OIAB Gold Dust (WYSIWYG) 2...