Recent content by bluedog

1. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

R.I.P This beautiful reef is no more! I have just ordered a white minimal ACS Custom shallow!!! Going Zeo so watch out for a new BLUEDOG thread in the new year! I would like to thank all of you who followed this thread and i'd like to Wish you all a Merry Christmas and New Year! Over and...
  2. bluedog

Balling for RSM130

There must be some mathematicians out there!
  3. bluedog

Balling for RSM130

Thanks guys. What i really need help with is on the Math! I wasn't very bright at school on math - only Art! I need someone to help me on the example on this manual from Fauna Marin. http://www.faunamarin.de/content/balling-light-manual/manual_balling-methode_eng.pdfLook at the Example for...
  4. bluedog

Balling for RSM130

Does anyone out there do Balling light for there 130? Now that i've gone into SPS keeping i have purchased a GHL independent doser and plan to get Fauna Marin balling lite salts. I want to try and work out amounts etc blah blah blah. I know my water is 26 gallons displaced(i think) Is there any...
  5. bluedog

Sharing My RSM 130

Lovely pictures! Very weird clownfish!!! Little scary in a weird fish way! But I love em!
  6. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

I use Aquarays alongside the T5's - not just on there own. The Spotlight effect is reduced a lot when you have T5's. I run one white and one blue. Nothing to dislike at all.
  7. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Love to but your a little too far!
  8. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

H She's a boy! :)
  9. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

thanks ther mate!
  10. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Thanks there my friend! Nothing beats the smile of my.... Son! :) it's the hair!
  11. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Oh thanks there mate, your making me blush! I've got a film coming soon so watch out for it fella!
  12. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Well its been a while since i updated! A lot of change since last time. I completely changed the scape of my reef! I wasn't really happy with the 'Wall' look of my reef. A bit typical and wanted something more natural. I read up a lot on 'Negative' space theory and so my mission was to go a...
  13. bluedog

Negative Space.

Would like you're thoughts on 'Negative Space' in reef aquariums. I find it very beautiful to have less is more in a reef. It seems the new trend of late and was wondering about doing it myself. As much as i love my reef i find it maintain it because of weekly cleaning etc.. I love the idea of...
  14. bluedog

Pauli's RSM Journal

Beautiful Son!
  15. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Thanks! Well I'm sure with a little dedication and love you will have the reef of your dreams!