Recent content by blt93932

1. B

need to nuke tank

What will I ever do with 200 or so nasarius snails? Hahaha! I don't really need a snail only tank, could take them back to the bay Drain dt down completely after removing sand? Would a parasite or bacteria lived if I swapped the salt to freshwater ?
  2. B

need to nuke tank

They seemed to be breathing strangely. How do I deal with my tank? I have a lot so snails, but am afraid anything parasitic might just live on them? Do I add a couple of gallons of bleach? I want to keep some sand for substrate but am getting rid of the dsb, do I bleach the sand?
  3. B

need to nuke tank

there we go
  4. B

need to nuke tank

Sorry about this...
  5. B

need to nuke tank

Two more...
  6. B

need to nuke tank

Need 5 posts for pics
  7. B

need to nuke tank

When I checked again on survivors the salicin passed! :(, notice the blotvhy skin and face peeling off. Haven't tested parameters of dt since die off, qt tank ammonia was high but it's only a 20 with 3 casualties overnight. I did a 50% water change! clown fish and chromis still alive...
  8. B

need to nuke tank

Hi everyone, I know it's my first time posting here, I am reaching out to a few forums to get the best advice. I have ben running aquariums for about 3 years now, I have a planted 20, a cichlid 110g, and a 90g saltwater. The saltwater tank started out ok, I added 4" of sand, a refugium, skimmer...