Recent content by bdrogers2000

1. B

Sick Porcupine Puffer

About two months ago I purchased a tank that was up and running. This is my first experience with an aquarium, and looking back I think that I should have started from scratch. The aquarium is 240 gallons housing two oceallaris clowns hosted to a carpet anemone, a purple tang, a blue...
  2. B

First Setup

I guess now I need to research the differences between soft and harder corals, see if one is significantly harder to raise than the other, and what kind of organisms I am restricting myself to by going with soft. I'm not really set on the idea, I made that decision based purely on the look of...
  3. B

First Setup

Thanks for all of the advice guys. I think I am leaning towards soft coral, but I am not set on that yet. And yes, I amde sure the auction on the tank was closed out after I agreed to buy it. :fingerx:
  4. B

Seperating Large Agressive and docile species

I am about to purchase a 200 gallon tank, this will be my first foray into the salwater arena. I am trying to decide on what types of fish that I will want to add in the long run. I orginally wanted a saltwater tank becuase of the clownfish, but after reading a book on tank setup and species...
  5. B

First Setup

Thanks for the quick reply! The tank is drilled, and the sale includes a sump and retun pump. I don't know much more than that. Here are the pictures that I have from the seller, I will get some more up over the weekend after I actually pick it up. I understand that this is...
  6. B

First Setup

Hello everyone! I have wanted a Marine Aquarium for years, and after seeing one at a friends house over the weekend I decided to take the plunge. I found a great deal on a 200 gallon tank and stand, but now I am a little overwhelmed by the equipment that I need to purchase. I don't know...