Recent content by bbrian189

1. B

**Open Brain Coral and Keyna Tree For Sale (BIG)**

I cant take a decent pic of the kenya tree because it behind my live rock.. it was too big to leave in the front. I can take the best pic i can if that would satisfy you but it would be a very good pic.
  2. B

anyone want to buy with there new christmas money?? :spinner:
  3. B

Hi, First time posting to the for sale forum.. I have a large green open brain coral for sale as well as a large kenya tree coral. I purchased both for $50 each from my LFS (The Hidden Reef) and they have grown since then. The reason I am selling them is because they have grown...
  4. B

need help with bulb config

thanks, Someone reccomended that i put the actinic in the front of the coralife fixture which is in the front and put the 10k in the back.. then get 2 ati blue pluses and a purple plus and an aqua blue special for the back fixture
  5. B

anyone??
  6. B

Ok.. so I have 1 t5ho coralife fixture with two bulbs and 1 odyssea t5ho fixture with four bulbs.. The coralife fixture uses 30 inch bulbs which leave little options in terms of customization .. in there currently is one 10k and an actinic .. the only other bulb that would fit in that...