**Open Brain Coral and Keyna Tree For Sale (BIG)**

bbrian189

Hi,

First time posting to the for sale forum..

I have a large green open brain coral for sale as well as a large kenya tree coral.

I purchased both for $50 each from my LFS (The Hidden Reef) and they have grown since then.

The reason I am selling them is because they have grown too large for my display tank. The brain coral is at least 7 inches across when fully opened and the kenya tree has 3 large stems and is at least 8 - 9 inches tall when fully opened.

I can provide a picture of the brain almost all the way open but I had to place the kenya tree in the back of the aquarium because it was blocking light from a lot of other corals. The kenya tree is growing on a small rock so it is very mobile.

I am currently located in west chester pa (zip 19382) and live in warrington pa (zip 18976)..

I would prefer local pick up because I really don't know how to go about shipping these guys.. and its really cold out.

First $100 takes both
or.. $60 each

let me know

The colors are a bit off in this picture because I have to get new lights and I took this picture with my phone.. I have 3 10k bulbs and 3 actinics which arent very blue. So.. dont let the coloring in the picture discourage you.. They very bright metallic green and purple.

Attachments

• Brain Coral.jpg
    Brain Coral.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 194

bbrian189

need better pics...don't even see a pic for the keny tree

I cant take a decent pic of the kenya tree because it behind my live rock.. it was too big to leave in the front. I can take the best pic i can if that would satisfy you but it would be a very good pic.