Recent content by Azul

1. A

Hey ya'll!

Hola, Lori and Welcome to RS! Wow you've been through quite a bit. Good Luck with your new tank! :hallo:
  2. A

New to reef sanctuary

Hello and Welcome to RS! :hallo:
  3. A

hi

Hello and Welcome to RS! :hallo:
  4. A

Blue Mushrooms Out of Control

I'm jealous. My mushroom take forever to reproduce. You should just sell them.
  5. A

First Aid Kit

Thank you for the link. Pardon, what I should have said was the new fishes I had in my QT tank. Whenever I get any new fish I put them in the QT tank for a while before I put it in my 75 gl tank.
  6. A

First Aid Kit

Hello to all. I had a learning experience this past week. All my fish died in my QT tank. It happenend so fast. I went through my stages ( anger, sadness and acceptance). I thought it was Marine Velvet but after doing some research I now think it Brooklynella. I want to be prepared. I...
  7. A

Newbie from Manila

Hello and Welcome to RS. :hallo:
  8. A

Hello everyone.

Congrats on your new endeavor and welcome to RS. :hallo:
  9. A

Hi all

Hello and Welcome to RS , Tommy! :hallo:
  10. A

HellllllloOO!!

Hello and Welcome to RS :hallo:
  11. A

Achilles Tang- What is this?

Thank you . I tried taking a better pic.
  12. A

Achilles Tang- What is this?

I have an Achilles Tang which I have had for a month in a QT tank ( 75gl). He is eating well ( pellet, flakes and seaweed) and seemed to be ok. Today in the morning he had like a white fuzz all over his body. When I came home tonight they there still were. Please see pic. What do you think this is?
  13. A

Connecting Power to Iwaki MX-100

Just purchased an Iwaki MX-100 and there is no power cord . I purchased one at the Home Depot but don't know how to connect it. Please see pics. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  14. A

Just a quick hello

Welcome...Welcome! :hallo:
  15. A

clownfish type

Great looking clownfish! I have two myself and they were the first addition to my tank. I like them because they are always so active.