Recent content by awolla

1. awolla

About to take the Plunge into a RSM250, What would you do?

thanks!@ i think i will go with this ro/di... only question is how do i get the 10% coupon? i can't find it... again thank you!!!!
  2. awolla

newbie questions

i'm brand new, but here's a bump :) :hallo:
  3. awolla

any advice on the gpd or quality brands on an ro/di system?
  4. awolla

on the jbj chiller, i found this and it seems to be the best pricing with a 25% off coupon! JBJ Arctica Titanium Chiller coupon code:JBJCHILL25OFF good until 6/30
  5. awolla

any thoughts on the 'aqua euro' 1/10 chiller...? it's up to 80 gallons, but is this a good brand?
  6. awolla

great :):bigbounce something cheap!!
  7. awolla

okay, seems pretty mandatory........... thank you for the brand, i am looking into it now, and it's great to have a place to start.
  8. awolla

I read somewhere that you can use anything to keep the water in, even large tupperware containers? like plastic totes.... ?
  9. awolla

Thank you! I was wondering about the heaters, I read some people having problems with them working or even exploding... yikes! There is a local shop that sells RO/DI water, but it seems it would be best to get my own, in the long run it's probably easier than hauling water back and forth...
  10. awolla

ebay led made for rsd 130?

hi, i've seen it. but i am brand new to RSM and am getting a RSM250, so I don't know.... but I just wanted to tell you I've seen it and give you a bump :swmfish: and i was wondering about it, too.
  11. awolla

Oh,okay! Thank you so much for the tips, I have been avidly reading 'the conscientious marine aquarist' and it's been very helpful, but you guys are even better! I live in Florida, and it's hot & humid like 9 months out of the year, I keep my house at a constant 77 if that helps....
  12. awolla

:hallo: and thank you! do you find the lighting to be expensive to run? would LED's be an upgrade that would limit the need for a chiller as well as lower electric bills? or am I just thinking too much!?