Recent content by archer

1. A

My clowns are getting sick! Need some advice..

It is actually like a secondary growth...some white tissue growing!! ....this guy is breathing heavily and seems to be low near the sand. Refuses to eat! The other clown I have is starting to have a small growth like this guy. He seems to be active ....eats well. Hopefully i can do something...
  2. A

Hope these pics show up big!
  3. A

Herez the picture. He is really low today and the other one has developed a similar white stuff. Just one spot though.
  4. A

How long should I wait before I start having an Anemone?

I have a 55 gallon tank up and running for a month. Have 3 Chromis and 2 Clownfish. And a bunch of cleaner crew. Is my tank ready for an anemone?
  5. A

Red sea max 130 skimmer pump

Hi, can you post some pics?
  6. A

Yeah, I will try and get some pics in today!
  7. A

Hello everyone, Well, its been a month since I started with my 55 gallon and since yesterday am noticing something odd with my clown fish. It was only one fellow initially and today I see the other one too with the same symptoms. There is some white stuff by the mouth and fins. Both clowns...
  8. A

Hello everyone!

Hi, I am Anandan and am new to the saltwater hobby. Its been a month since I started my 55 gallon tank and am already feeling the need for a bigger tank..!! Anyways, looking forward to learn a lot from you guys here. I've read a lot and thanks for sharing all your experiences & knowledge...