Recent content by Annie742

1. Annie742

125 gal and lionfish, and a tank mate?

Well I'm back again :) I still have my two other tanks, but I found a great deal on a RR 125 on Craigslist woot! I tore my 90 gal down, but still have my 75 up and running with my freshwater angels. I have my new used 125 up, cycled and just waiting of fish. I have a black lion fish on...
  2. Annie742

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

WOW! You guys have some beautiful tanks!! I won't post mine. Mine is really blah right now. It's hard to believe I have had my tank up since November of last year. Don't look near as good as the ones posted here. But since I've been back to work I hope things will look better, as in...
  3. Annie742

New fw tank! (kinda lol)

Fancy goldfish need at least 10 gal. per fish and the other types of goldfish need at least 20/30 gals per fish. If you got "feeder" goldfish these can get huge. I'm afraid that your fountain is not suitable for any type of fish. Just not enough water. I think you should just keep it...
  4. Annie742

My new kitten!!!

What a cutie he is!! As for your dog getting into the litter, All my dogs LOVE it LOL. I put mine either up on something or behind a door where they can't get to it, but the cats can. If you put it up on something show the kitten where it is and you might have to put a stool or something...
  5. Annie742

New fw tank! (kinda lol)

The problem is they would probably die. Price has nothing to do with it.
  6. Annie742

New fw tank! (kinda lol)

I wouldn't put zebra fish in there. To small, these fish swim a lot! They are very active :)
  7. Annie742

O.T. So excited!!

I know it may sound silly, but I'm so excited!! I had a heart attack June 1st, had surgery June 4th. Was poor all summer, couldn't do anything I loved doing. The 2 things I like to do are messing with my yard, planting flowers and such and my reef tank. Didn't know if I was going to...
  8. Annie742

O.T. outdoor pictures

I have tried the slower shutter speed, I know I must be doing something wrong. I even have a remote to the camera. I do ok on things that don't move, but when it comes to the fish, well I'll post another one if I can find one I saved and you can see what it looks like :) Here are a couple...
  9. Annie742

O.T. outdoor pictures

I think your pictures are VERY good! I've tried using the flash/not using the flash/ using the sport mode, and messed with the manual settings. LOL guess I'm not that camera savy :) I keep trying though. I'll get one sooner or later. I've gotten some that aren't "real" bad, but just...
  10. Annie742

O.T. outdoor pictures

Just thought I would post some outdoor pictures since I can not get good ones of my tank :laughroll I love taking pictures of wildlife and just out side :) Now I know there are a lot better pics than mine, but I think they come out ok...
  11. Annie742

wittys reef video

Love your tank! Cool video.
  12. Annie742

Replacing sand

I want to replace the playsand in my tank with some live sand I'm getting. So if I empty it out, and remove all the sand will that cause a cycle? I guess I want to know if I were to do that would my live rock keep it from going through a cycle all over again? I'm also the one who had...
  13. Annie742

OT: Non-Reef Photos

Oh I love taking pics of nature :) Some of mine... Not as good as some of the ones I see here, but I like them :o
  14. Annie742

OT: Quitting Smoking.....

Same here :LOL:
  15. Annie742

OT: Quitting Smoking.....

OH by all means you CAN use me as an example! I was one of the stupid ones thinking "Oh that will NEVER happen to me." Yes, it's very hard on the family too. People forget.... when anything happens to them, it includes all their family and friends.