Recent content by allent17

1. Reflection shot

Reflection shot

Just a cool shot I took using the reflection at the top of the water.
  2. Hungry Candycane 1

Hungry Candycane 1

This is my new Candycane getting ready to eat!
  3. Hungry Candycane 2

Hungry Candycane 2

This is my new Candycane getting ready to eat!
  4. A

New 12g Aquapod!

I have an Aquapod 12 as well with a 70w metal halide. The tank may have a small cycle but you are liable to get an algae bloom and this is a sign of the tank maturing which is very important to allow it to happen. We don't just wait a couple weeks to put stuff in for the tank to cycle, we also...
  5. A

AquaPod FUN.....

Man, you took the original Powerhead out for the Maxijet but you put a powersweep in there! HAHA, thats like going backwards. That powersweep could be the thing driving your temps up. I tried one in a 20gal once and it pushed the temp up 4 degrees.
  6. A

Hello from Memphis

Thanks guys for all the compliments. Memphis is a cool city for the most part. Not as happening as some cities but it has its perks sometimes. Memphis is May is awesome! I have been a regular on Nano-reef.com for a while. This site really seems to be more active. Just this one thread has...
  7. A

Hello from Memphis

As Requested, here is my current FTS: I have some nice macros too I might post later today.
  8. A

Hello from Memphis

Just a fellow reefer sending out a shoutout from Memphis. I recently sold my 46g Bowfront and currently have a 12g Heavily Modded Aquapod with 70w Metal Halide lighting. later, Allen