Recent content by Adam13

1. A

Stiing up a 57 gallon Bluespot Jawfish Reef Tank

I am sticking with the 20 gal until I move, then I will set up a bsjf tank.
  2. A

bsjf cube with zoa

Can someone link me to the build thread? I have searched and can't find it. I think it was a 60g cube with a tall wall of mostly zoas and a big open sand area for the bsjf. I would really appreciate it.
  3. A

AI SOL blue user here.......

I have a sol blue that will be going over a 24.5" tall aquarium. Will post info when I get it set up
  4. A

BRS group buy

I need a bunch of stuff from them. How does a group buy work? Thanks
  5. A

new tank leak tested the current setup
  6. A

I am going to put a piece of that white eggcrate lighting grid stuff on the bottom, and make sure all of the rocks are very stable. I might even drill little holes and do acrylic dowels to stop the whole pile from falling apart if the base rocks shift a tiny bit.
  7. A

AI SOL blue user here.......

How is your health, coloration, and growth going after a month on the sol blues? What are the tank dimensions you have them on? How hight above the water? Percentage of each color at max strength? Thanks
  8. A

Pumps and noise in general

I am curious to see the answers to the above questions. Specifically, is anyone running a magdrive 5 or smaller pump externally, and does that make it louder or quieter?
  9. A

Clownfish sleeping habits?

Mine sleeps like that some nights, and sometimes in a back bottom corner. Always comes out if I come in the room, no matter what time of day or night.
  10. A

Hello. I have a 20 gallon FOWLR right now, and I am going to move it over to a 57 gal reef tank with the added room for a Bluespot Jawfish. The new tank is 30" long, 18" deep, and 24.5" tall, plenty of room for a deep enough sandbed for the fish. I am thinking about putting a 6" tall...