October 2010 POTM Contest!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:D It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

October's contest theme will be "SCARY creatures and predators ". Show off your creepy fish/invert/coral photos!

This month's contest is sponsored by Eric :thumbup:
The winner will receive the following items:
1) Milwaukee PH 600 Digital pH Meter/Tester
2) Shrunken Head
3) A warning sticker for those who may consider tampering with you tank :D

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) ONE photo per contestant,
2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).
4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the October 2010 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) September 30th.
Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available October 1st and will remain open through the 10th.

NOTE:
Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
October 2010 POTM Gallery

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Here's Picture of the meter. the shrunken had is my current avatar, and the sticker :D

ph600_pk_single.jpg

fishtankamain.gif

The Person With The Picture That Gets The Least Votes Will Receive A SEVERED FOOT!!!

Somthing like this one :D
dscn3649.jpg

Good luck everyone! :D

Last edited:

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Lets see some of those scary creatures and predators, I know you got a serial killer in your tank :D you know the one that just can't help itself. lol

Rhodes19

OMG, those are some awesome pictures and the prizes are hysterical. I'll have to find the most peaceful and pleasing creature in my tank so I can lose, I mean, win last place!!! LOL

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Great pics so far but we need more to call this a contest, lets see that Halloween Spirit :D