Premium Membership

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Guess what? Im confused again lol, when you become a contributor does that status revert to member at the end of the time or is it for as long as your a member?

Witfull

you are a contributing member now,,,you will always have that status. if you become a premium member and it expires or you cancel, you revert back to contributing member.

woolfe

The stupid server here at work won't let me go to paypal for some reason. I had the same problem once when I won something on ebay now that I think about it. But as soon as I get home you can count me in. I absolutely love this site. :heart:

Last edited:

lcstorc

Many of us feel the same. That is why I became a contributing member the first time around. I use the site so much it is only fair that I help support it with my dollars as well as my posts. RS needs both to thrive. And boy are we thriving now. I love how much the site has grown in the last year I have been here.
The staff is always adding fun new stuff (or removing bad stuff) and the members are awesome.

ReefLady

Staff member
All features should be working... if not please let me know.

I'll look into the animated avatar thing. Can you guys attach them in this thread so I can take a look at the files?

Sorry bout that...

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
All features should be working... if not please let me know.

I'll look into the animated avatar thing. Can you guys attach them in this thread so I can take a look at the files?

Sorry bout that...

Here's the one I like...

cat_enjoy_in_music.gif

Hope no one steals it... LMAO!!!