Researching Red Sea REEFER™ NANO

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
As the title implies I'm currently researching the Red Sea REEFER™ NANO but can't find a lot of Real-World information on it. In searching the "Chronicles" I don't see anyone who is currently running one. Is that because it's too new? Because it's not up to PAR (see what I did there LOL) or some other reason?

I'd like something in the 20g - 30g range, All-In-One (in regards to tank, cabinet, skimmer etc) but NO light system. I'm going to incorporate my own light system once I have the tank secured.

I've had a JBJ Nanocube 12DX for a dozen years but it's no longer viable. I've had an RSM130D that has been in storage for 4 years and I really REALLY like the Red Sea products.

Anyone have any input into the Red Sea REEFER™ NANO (good or bad) or have a suggestion on another comparable system?

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
As the title implies I'm currently researching the Red Sea REEFER™ NANO but can't find a lot of Real-World information on it. In searching the "Chronicles" I don't see anyone who is currently running one. Is that because it's too new? Because it's not up to PAR (see what I did there LOL) or some other reason?

I'd like something in the 20g - 30g range, All-In-One (in regards to tank, cabinet, skimmer etc) but NO light system. I'm going to incorporate my own light system once I have the tank secured.

I've had a JBJ Nanocube 12DX for a dozen years but it's no longer viable. I've had an RSM130D that has been in storage for 4 years and I really REALLY like the Red Sea products.

Anyone have any input into the Red Sea REEFER™ NANO (good or bad) or have a suggestion on another comparable system?

The simple answer is the Reefer Nano has been discontinued, the Reefer 170 was more popular.