Wow ! The ocean at last .

Anupam

A huge Hello to all the fish people in here , big and small .
I am a fish named Anupam (Biswas) from Nabadwip (naba means 9 and dwip means island) that lies in a place that has been heavily sliced by the river localy called the Vagirathi, named after the hindu mythological character Vagirath who is supposed to have invited the devine Ganga(river) onto the plains of the hindoos. It took me about a decade to swim down the colourfull rivers to finally meet the titanic oceans. Its beauty,aura,depth,strength and abundant tasty morsels has had me totally mesmerised.
I am yet to adjust to the thick new medium and the fear of being swept into the vast spread.
But, in a school as this, I feel more than cosy in my little space.
Thankyou all for the welcome.
I am all fins so, lets school !

BLADEYAMAHA

agcwelcome29.gif

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...ay-post-pics-photobucket-nanoreefing4fun.html

Red Sea Max Owners Club

Some good advice on the top "required" gear for our hobby! Even if you don't buy from them, the concepts are key...
Must-Have Products for the Reef Aquarium by Robert Farnsworth, MarineDepot.com Reef Squad

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Anupam

Thank you all . Its just the beginning and it feels great already .

Henryw25, its a pleasure to have your compliment.

Doogle, your acute sense of vision is what has rendered that cuteness . its nice to have cute eyed beings around .

AJ REEF, you are a drop too in such a great place .

And to everyone else, the place seems great just for you . We find a lot of info and help for sure.We also get to be of use to this big community of ours . And this is all thats needed to keep it great and the best ever .

Nanoreefing4fun, thank you for that interest but, I wish I had a great tank at this point to show you all. As I said, I've just found the saltwater. It'll take a lot of dedication and effort from me to present what you are expecting. Sorry to disappoint.
Long live our colorful School !