where are the LFS in the Myrtle Beach SC area

Willie McDaries

I'll be in Myrtle Beach SC next week for vacation,I was wondering where all the good LFS are located in that area,I might be forced to get my tank something new :whstlr:

if anybody knows,could you post the name and address so I can program it into my GPS ? thanks

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sorry Willie, I live in Charleston not Myrtle Beach. If your coming down I17 at all from there then give me a shout and I will tell you where to go. Personally I am not to impressed with the LFS here for corals though. Tideline is a good local store. Tideline Aquatics

Rhodes19

I stopped in there today,best fish store I've ever been to,I'm using an IPod to post this and it's difficult LOL thanks Doni

Darn!!! I was up there 2 weeks ago for a conference and didn't know anything about it. :( I'll have to check them out next time I'm up that way. Oh well....

Willie McDaries

well,we are back home now and I had a great time,but now I need a vacation to recuperate from vacation LOL

bad timing prevented me from getting anything for my tank,I had every intention of spending a hundred or so in there but we checked out 4 hours before sea critters opened today and the family didn't want to wait but I will say,he has a great store and it's all about sea critters,nothing else......he has a great selection of fish and coral.....all his tanks and live stock are in immaculate shape and very well maintained,he's a nice guy too...if you ever get down that way again,stop in and check his place out

Willie McDaries

if it's not a very long drive for you,it might be a good place for you to get your livestock....seems like it was a good distance from North Charleston though,we started to head over to Myrtle Beach last year when we were in your neck of the woods but seems like it was a long journey,according to Tom Tom,if I remember correctly...I've grown very fond of Tom Tom LOL

Rhodes19

It's about 1 1/2 -1 3/4 of an hour from the house. I think I'll be back up there in November to help my wife with a nursing conference she and others are hosting. I'll go play while she's in class. :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm SO glad you started this thread. I'll be over there first week of August and now I have a place to hang out for a few hours while wife is in class.