Whats your tank favorite?

Maxx

Whats your favorite tank inhabitant and why? I also wanna see pics.
Is it your your mesmerizing mystery wrasse, your graceful angel fish, your delicate but deadly anemone, or coral or clam.
C'mon...tell me about it. I'm almost ready to fill up my new 58 gallon reef and want some ideas for critters to stock it with.

In my 20 gallon, my favorites were either my clams.....Derasa in the back, Maxima in the front....

110Clams_and_corals-med.JPG

Or my Maroon Clown in his LTA:

110clowinlta_1-1.jpg

Forgive the pic, it was taken with a older point and shoot Digi cam.

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Here's my two, my ocellaris and my mystery wrasse. The pic sux of course cause I had to use flash to get the wrasse.

16wrasseandclown.JPG

Last edited:

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
This was my favorite inhabitant until my Regal went ballistic and took him and a couple of others out:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

7329127_2745-med.JPG

Maxx

Do you still have the regal Cheeks? What type of Fairy wrasse was that Cheeks?

Joe, I love your mystery wrasse, man.

Cmon, I wanna see more.

Nick

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
It was a Pink Margin Wrasse Cirrhilabrus rubrimarginatus just a beautiful fish:waa: :waa: :waa:

I tell ya I had many bad thoughts when I finally caught the Regal but when I saw the damage to one of his fins I felt bad and threw him in my sump and returned him to the LFS.

My favorite coral I have is probably my GSP and my xenia. I dont have clams yet, but I soon will! :D

A good pic of my clown :D
1323IMG_2517-2_Clown_-med.jpg

I fixed your pic SWT! - Craig

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Welcome to the board Saltwater Teen!!!!
Just make sure you get the proper lighting and your water chemistry is all set before you buy a clam. Once you have those things in order, I think clams are pretty easy to care for and definately worth it.

Gorgeous fish Cheeks...sorry to hear you lost it.
Nick

Maxx

Yeah, I read that after I posted that up...sigh..shoulda read more before hand.
Nick

DuhJeepster

Everything in my tank is my favorite. It's difficult to pick just one, so I'll pick two.

My Goldstripe Maroon Clownfish and one of its three BTAs:
64JR2Sml.jpg

My Hawaiian Yellow Tang and Neon Cleaner Goby
64YellowTang.jpg

I know it's more than two, but hey what can you do?

Last edited:

mps9506

Hmm,
mine is probably my red/pink table acro frag. It is small, and hasn't grown, it encrusted and stopped growing, but it will look great someday, hopefully it will become more red, it is pretty pale in my tank.
379tableacro_filtered.jpg

Heres my favorite, got him yesturday, his name is chowder and he is a gigas

1323IMG_2798-2-med.jpg

1323IMG_2798-2-med.jpg

edited to attach image only, Maxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Curtswearing

Saltwaterteen,

If you have the picture hosted on your own website somewhere, you can just use the and [@/img]tags (take out the @ sign) and copy and paste the address in the middle. The address must end with a .jpg, .jpeg, or .gif

You can also upload all of the pictures into the gallery. Once this is done, look at your pictures. There is something called a UBB code under the description. You can copy and paste as many of these as you want onto a post.

My favorite at the moment is Sugar, my peacock mantis. Still no pictures yet though.