The Bluespot Club

SeahorseBT

I would make sure you rinse out the LS or else you will have a clouded mess. I also may have missed out on some of the discussion but is your tank up and running already?

You aren't supossed to rinse out LS because then you kill all the bacteria. I have 2 established tanks and 1 that I put in mature LR from a very mature tank which seeded it with pods and bacteria. I put in a cube of mysis and a silverside to produce some ammonia and I will test this thurs.

I am not going to have him shipped until early next week.

klasikb

Frank in now 7 months in tank and still as fiesty and comical as ever.
bdjawfish20708Medium.jpg

He spends a lot of the time just looking at his reflection "boy am I pretty"
bdjawfish10708Medium.jpg

lcstorc

Sunshine has discovered her reflection as well. I think she likes the company. She is not eating as much though. It is like she is letting the reflection have half of her dinner.
Once again I am thinking about getting her a friend. I am more and more convinced she is a she. I do get nervous though when hubby talks about the one killing the other at the LFS but they were in a small acclimation container not a 90g tank.

Basser1

klasikb...... Frank looks great! Thanks for the pics!

Lorraine....... The blue spots on BJ look like neon! Like they would glow in the dark! Has there been any more Houdini disappearing acts? So far my Digger has been behaving himself!

bluespotjawfish

He has been staying put. I think my new one is going to be a jumper though. She is finally diggin' out s spot in the right corner of the tank.

bluespotjawfish

BJ knows she is there. She wandered right passed him yesterday and didn't even flinch. He said well fine then. He is in his hole with the top on.

Basser1

Where have I been? I missed your post where you have a second BSJF! Do we see baby BSJF in the future? Hmmm....... stay tuned!

BarbMazz

Congrats, Lorraine! She's adorable, and it's going to fun to see how the two of them interact and get along!

Bam Bam has moved to the front of the tank! He destroyed my ric garden... actually ripped the glued plugs right off the rock! lol I don't mind; he can do no wrong! ;)

So he's right in front where I can see him and he can see me!
The devastation of the rics... he threw them all over the place, and used some for building supplies. I took them from him and gave him handfuls of various-sized rubble.
July2708ricdisarray.jpg

His new spot
July2808bambamnewhouse.jpg

July2708bambamnewhouse2.jpg

Lookin' around, checkin' out the neighborhood

July2708bambamleaving.jpg

July2708bambamout.jpg

July2708Bambamnoggin.jpg

A close up of his cute little noggin

July2708bambamcloseup.jpg

bluespotjawfish

Great photos Barb!

Seahorse, I was in the lfs and they had two in the same tank. The one I got is very different than BJ and was not agressive at all towards the other BS in the tank with her. I took a chance, but I felt confident in my choice. They have not harrassed each other at all.

Basser - Babies sound so hard!

bluespotjawfish

Here are a few pics. The first is BJ's place. Notice how tidy he is. Then there is the Misses...

Attachments

• P1080106-BJsPlace.JPG
    P1080106-BJsPlace.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 29
  • P1080110.JPG
    P1080110.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 29
  • P1080109.JPG
    P1080109.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 29