The Bluespot Club

bluespotjawfish

Yes, it is against the glass like an ant farm. I must have given him blueprints for the design of what I wanted him to do though - it's awesome to watch him. Most of the time though, they don't build against the glass. I can only remember one other time when the other one did. I think I already posted a pic on my tank journal of that.

lcstorc

Oh no!
It's kinda cool that he is so active, but I'm gonna miss seeing him in his home against the glass. Perhaps he will move yet again back to a more visable spot.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I have my name on the wish list for a Blue Spot at Jeff's Exotic Fish.com. I've never ordered livestock on line, but I just can not find one jawfish in my area.

lcstorc

I'm still hoping to but it may have to wait a bit. They seem to be hard to find right now.

bluespotjawfish

He's back where we can watch him! Yippee! His hole extends from the back side of the rock to the front. He constantly sticks his head out the front and seems quite proud of himself! Are you drooling yet? :drooool: :drooool:

I think they are more common between May and September.

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 358

bluespotjawfish

He has moved again. I moved a lot of stuff around yesterday, and I guess he didn't like me messing with his new kingdom. I saw him this morning, but don't know where the new hole will be. He'd better figure it out soon and it better be in the front. My friends are bringing their high-dollar camera over tomorrow for some shots!

bluespotjawfish

Looks like Bluespot will miss his photo opp, but is doing good in the QT. He won't eat, but I think that is fairly normal.

theskunk

i hope he gets better soon i am on the verge of joining the blue spot club, we just picked up 3 from our wholesaler and im thinking about taking one home

bluespotjawfish

Looks like the Bluespot Club doesn't have any members for now. I think I will be waiting a while before I replace mine. Keep me posted though.

bluespotjawfish

Well, I guess "a while" is about a day... I went to the LFS to pick up a few corals they had on hold for me. I mentioned to them yesterday that Bluespot was gone. And, low and behold, their shipment came in today with TWO of them. You guessed it - I now have TWINS! Both of them have disappeared somewhere in my tank, so no photos for now. But stay posted, I can't wait!

:jumprope: :jumprope: :jumprope: :jumprope:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Well I'll be! You are a lucky gal! Twins no doubt. Can't wait to see some pictures. How come your lfs has them regularly and mine never has them! Wahhhhhhh!