Snelly's 90 ZEOvit TANK BUILD

Snelly40

Post your current dosing schedule please.

for the cycle i was doing
ZeoBak 4 drops twice daily
ZeoStart3 : .4ml twice daily
Spongepower 2drops twice daily

carbon : 2 cups in slow reactor, it's dancing nicely
1liter Zeolite stones

I have not changed out carbon nor stones as its been just 2 weeks. I was going to cut back on all dosing now thats it's been 2 weeks on Zeo. ZeoBak 4 drops twice a week and ZeoStart3 .2ml twice daily after a few day layoff

Frankie

RS STAFF
Just cut back on the start3 for now to once a day. Let's see how it looks in one week. Don't remove the bloom. Let's see if it go's on it's own.
Keep up with the bak and sponge.
You could also get zeozim and start to use That. It will help the skimmer function in removing proteins and also the po4 leaching out of the rocks.

Snelly40

Just cut back on the start3 for now to once a day. Let's see how it looks in one week. Don't remove the bloom. Let's see if it go's on it's own.
Keep up with the bak and sponge.
You could also get zeozim and start to use That. It will help the skimmer function in removing proteins and also the po4 leaching out of the rocks.

fair enough, thanks buddy.. yah i hear all the ZeoStarts can have this affect so i like the idea and i'll llllleeeeeeeaaaavvvvee the bloom... :tantrum: hahaha

being that the cycle is rechincally over I was going to cut back on the ZeoBak reguardless, is that still ok?

Frankie

RS STAFF
Change out the stones on your 4th week. Do that for the next two change outs and then start to stretch it to 6 weeks.
Carbon should be changed out at weeks also for now.
Once the system is dialed in (about three months) you can start to go 6 weeks on that also.
Do weekly water changes. 20%
In time you can cut back to 10% weekly then after a year possibly 5% weekly.
Weekly is better then larger monthly.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I would keep up on the bak for now.
Make sure you're agitating the stones well. Twice daily if possible

Snelly40

I would keep up on the bak for now.
Make sure you're agitating the stones well. Twice daily if possible
sounds good, i ordered more Bak and i have two extra stone packs sitting around. I def agitate twice a day and i'll keep that up and i'll keep the Bak dosing the same for now as well while cutting back on the ZeoStart... thanks brother!!

Pat24601

After pics look very sharp! I'm still trying to learn from you as you go through zeo and seeing your progress and thoughts as you go through it is very helpful!

I think I'm likely to try it at some point. I just want to make sure I understand it first and lots of business travel at the moment. So, it might be a bit before I really get to it.

Snelly40

Thanks guys!!!!

Welp the second part of that sps order was delayed and it was my bluespot jawfish... Unfortunately dead on arrival from a UPS delay... But liveaquaria is shipping another for free which is nice of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk