Shallow Rimless Build

Frankie

RS STAFF
Yeah man. I chased off two wannabes before Gray came along. One I chased off my roof late one night. My daughter came down and told me someone was tapping on her window. Got my gun, spotted a man dressed in black like a ninja hiding behind my fireplace on the roof! Told him not to move or I was going to shoot. Then he speaks and I realized it was a kid. I told him to stay put because I called the cops. He jumped and broke his leg. Compound fracture. Never saw him again after he went away in the ambulance hahaha!
The other was some drop out punk I put to work with me the first week I met him. Second week he was gone ;)

Gray I love. Good guy. Military school, and jus went into basic training for the army. Calls me sir and asks permission for everything. Even hangs with me to shoot bows. He's been gone two days now and i miss him already. Plus he is into my aquarium. I lucked out :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ugh, unfortunately the Zeo stones and start 3 are on back order so I won't be able to start the process until they arrive.
Hooked up my ph probe today. 8.04 on the dot. Doing something right by winging it! Tonight I will do a full test on water parameters with the new Elos kits and post my results plus my opinion on those kits. So far I like the pretty boxes!

Last edited:

Frankie

RS STAFF
That's the same as I just paid. Nice find!
I use aquariumspecialty.com mostly because I like Scott the owner and they are close by.

Frankie

RS STAFF
bc4e8b11967ce8fd8886b2410eeaffe7.jpg

So i took the time to make covers for my sump last night. I see a difference already in evaporation rates.

Frankie

RS STAFF
It seems it is helping. The evaporation is now about 3/4 a gallon.
Stones and start 3 are still on back order! It's been two weeks! Ugh....